Bring life to your work.
Attracting and retaining top talent means providing them with a quality of life they can’t find anywhere else. In addition to the vibrant neighborhood, One Madison delivers a full complement of amenities that set this building apart from the rest.
Making work life your life’s work.
02 — The Commons
- 7,000 square feet of open access space.
- Casual seating with food and beverage readily available at the Luncheon Bar serving beer & wine after work hours.
- Barista coffee bar and fast access to the adjacent Market.
- Access to the adjacent Atrium.
04 — Rooftop
An elevated oasis.
Accessible by day for One Madison tenants for meetings, coffee or a serene place to work, the space can transform into a unique venue for private parties and events in the evening.
- 5,200-square-foot interior lounge with four seating areas: for working, dining, relaxation and conversation.
- 5,100-square-foot outdoor terrace with spectacular city views, overlooking Madison Square Park.
- Grab-n-go cafe and bar with culinary offerings provided by Chef Daniel Boulud.
05 — Fitness Center
Three-level fitness center.
- 54,000 square feet of dedicated space.
- Three levels of fitness center facilities to ensure easy access at peak times.
- Appointed with quality exercise equipment, personnel and programs to optimize the effectiveness of your workout.
05 — Other Amenities
- 1.25 acres of outdoor space and bike storage.
- Special VIP entrance.
- High-speed connectivity.
- Surrounded by shopping of all kinds.
- Easy subway access from multiple subway lines.